Saturday, 23 January 2010

Tony's first circle

Circle yesterday was quite an experience.
It started off with a guided meditation. Allegra talked us through relaxation then took us up into the sky and left us to it. I ended up in my 'temple of dreams' I t was filled with green light then it went dark and I saw a candle in an ornate candlestick spotlighted, and then a book. I wanted to go to the alter - but Jenny led me to a side room that was dark. And I had no idea why I was in there. Sadly that was the point at which Allegra caled us back. I must try to get back there. I have realised the difference between the guided meditations and my self guided ones is I dont take the time to relax properly.

Tony had a 'wow' moment which I felt priviledged to be able to share with him. Arran was plagued by one tarot card. The Page of cups. During her meditation she saw a face - and for her it was the first time she had seen a face during meditation. Allegra identified the page of cups as a spirit (guide?) with her and then Arran realised the face on the card was the one she had seen in her meditation. At this point Tony said he was getting the name George. Arran's face was a picture because she said for weeks her little girl had been talking about a George and they had no idea who he was. Tony's face was a picture at that point!.It was so special for both of them. A bit later on Arran got a reading using Sue's tarot cards and it became obvious crystals are important to her but she doesn't have any. So I gave her the amethyst crystal that somehow never got put with my other crystals. I dont know why but it felt like the right thing to do.

This morning I got the evidence I needed that when I meditate properly amazing things can happen.Not much to surprise I saw things this morning. It happened twice. the first time it was sort of Dr Who affect faces - rather indistinct but definitely there. Then later on I had a much more vivid vision - much brighter. It was more like my initial 'jungle' vision in quality and colour - but the patterns were more ornate. And instead of silhouettes I saw faces. Again no one I recognised but much clearer definition in the features than the first vision this morning.

So what have I learned from all this

I need to work on relaxation before I meditate.
I seem to respond to energy. I wonder if that's why I feel it would be good for Tony and I to meditate together? There has to be more psychic energy around when a group is meditating together. All my visions have happened either after a circle or after I have been exposed to energy of some sort (reiki attunement and the energy attunement that Carolyn and Jeanagh did at Hay.

I have decided I must keep a handwritten notebook so I can quickly record anything I see, tarot readings, numerology readings (I want to try numerology as well) I may write it up in here later but I need to record at the time.

I wonder if I can combine my weight loss needs with my psychic work? Listen to one of Paul's shorter meditations to relax me then when I am relaxed go into meditation. There is no doubt my meditation yesterday was much more productive because I was more relaxed than I normally am.

Lets face it - making time to relax properly will be good for me in all sorts of ways.

I am looking forward to my second attunement - I booked it with Sue yesterday for 6th Feb - and Martyn wants another treatment. I told Sue my goal was 5 paying clients by the end of the year and she said there was no reason why I shouldn't achieve that.

I feel quietly confident that I am on the right track. I also had a reading yesterday which indicated things are going to go well this year and that I am on the right path . I dont need confirmation of that - but it was good to get it all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment