At the moment I seem to be dabbling in so many things. Reiki is the main one, but I am also doing tarot, and Sue insists I AM a medium even tho i dont think I am.
To be honest I haven't been doing much lately. We SHOULD be in Scotland - but due to the weather and Steve being ill (I spent 2 hours in A and E with him Thursday morning) we haven't gone. I've been gutted about not going away and it has taken some of my focus away I think. But Tony gave me a copy of David Well's Psychic Secrets for my birthday and reading that (plus some other apparently events) has given me the impetus I needed.
On Sunday night as we were on our way home from a Dr Who game, Tony mentioned an old character from one of our games - Claire Feran - who was played as a typical teenager. Then yesterday Tony showed me some automatic writing he had done which clearly seemed to say 'Claire Sally guide' I suggested that having been discussing Claire the day before had put the name into his mind.
Today I was reading David's book and being inspired to get back on track decided I would meditate for the first time in a few days. I had just been reading the bit in the book where David talks about different spirit guides - and he included a description of gatekeepers. So I set my intention to find out about Claire and the thought that popped into my head was that she was a biker - possibly a hell's angel - and that she is my gatekeeper.
OK the sceptic would say I was being influenced by the book just as Tony has been influenced by our discussion about Claire Feran. But I believe your subconscious picks up signals like that and when you meditate or get on touch with your subconscious in the right way you can put together these things to get the correct message - just as when I picked up on Sue's fertility problems because I happened to notice a packet of tampax in her bathroom.
Reading Davids book took me back 3 and a half years -because he was telling me the same sorts of things Paul McKenna told me in CYLI7D. I take that as confirmiaton that I am on the right track. He also said a lot of things Sue has said about not trying to hard and trusting my instincts.
I want to re-read that book, try some of his guided meditations and re-read his other book as well. I also want to learn about Qaballah.
I do feel re-inspired today - and I a looking forward to my second reiki attunment on Saturday.
One thing I also need to record is that I think I may MAY possibly be starting to see aura's. Of course that could just be my imagination.
I am also wondering if I have found the reason for that gnome vision. I am wondering if it is a symbol of earth sent to show me I need to keep earth elements in my life to keep myself balanced.
Again this is something I have picked up from David's book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment