Wow is all I can say. It went really well. Everyone I treated said they felt really relaxed at the end. A couple of pateints commented about the heat form my hands.
With one lady we both felt a breeze . I knew the lady's mother - who had been a patient I knew at the hospice - had died 6 weeks ago . The room had been breeze free up till then and I was convinced her mother was there. When the treatment was over I very tentatively if she knew about the spiritual side of reiki. As her sister used to do reiki it was a possibility. It turns out she is very much into that sort of thing. So I said I felt her mother had been there and she told me she KNEW her mother had been there - and that she had in fact seen her mother shortly after she died.
I have been told I must NOT give mediumistic messages when working with reiki. As I dont get messages of that sort it wasn't anything I felt I had to worry about too much. This has made me think. I was very careful to step out from my reiki role before I spoke - and if she had expressed no interest in the spiritual side I wouldn't have spoken at all.
A number of people took my number and may seek further (paid!) treatments from me.
I feel I took a huge step yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment