This morning I feel very down - and frankly sorry for myself - which is probably the most unhelpful emotional state to be in. In fact I have been feeling down for some time now. I put it down to tiredness. I am now wondering if the tiredness was due to a developing thyroid problem. But I know spirituality is important for good mental health so this morning I decided to do a reading for me.
I used my Angel oracle card deck and my first impression when I saw the cards was that I had picked a couple of cards wrong. But as I looked at the meanings in the book I saw I hadn't. Whether it is psychic or psychological I have taken a very positive and helpful message from the cards. They were
Play, New partner, law of attraction, The ocean, Assertiveness.
My first thought was that I shouldn't have picked New Partner and The Ocean. (I am very happy with Tony and I live about as far away from the ocean as you can get in the UK) But when I looked at the deeper meanings I saw that new partner could mean I am going to meet someone by chance who may be able to help me in a business venture. Yesterday I noticed that the place doing the hypnotherapy course tomorrow also does reiki and found myself wondering if this could be another useful link for me. 'The Ocean' probably indicates the strong link I have to water anyway - but can also be advise to drink more water - which is something I have been concentrating on as part of my health routine for the past few days.
So the message I take from these cards is that I need to stop worrying and relax a bit. There may well be an opportunity for me with the college tomorrow. I need to focus o the positive (whichI am trying to do) I am right to focus in drinking more water, and I need to curb my tendency to get aggressive over bad situations. I am not sure what situation I need to assertive over but I suspect i will know it when I see it.
The other idea that springs to mind is that I want a holiday - which would enable me to play and get near the ocean. Maybe I need to get one booked. It is something I have been thinking about doing recently.
I am going to make time to meditate today. I left ot too late yesterday and I was too tired when I went to bed. So that may well be my next move today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment