Saturday, 6 November 2010

A thought provoking meditation

I meditated this morning. I made an effort to tidy and sanctify the room before I did so and had two candles burning. One by me and one in front of the mirror. In other words I made a huge effort to get myself in thr right frame of mind to meditate fruitfully.

I decided to meditate for 'guidance' I also pulled a tarot card to use as a theme and got the 7 of cups - the daydream card.

I strated off in my glade, and it was quite crowded with my guides, Mum Dad and Alan there. I wasn't sure how I felt about Alan being there so I thought 'guidance' and they all turned and pointed down the path opposite to the one I enter by. I wlaked down it and it was dark. I saw a candle flame and the light from the flame expanded until it became a door I could walk through. This is a symbol I have seen before. Then I found myself at the Temple - only this time it was full of peopel and a communion service was going on. I wnt up and took communion. Then I knelt and again asked for guidance. I realised I have lots of guidance available but I have to ask for it.

Then I thought about relaxation and my health problems and in particular my dry mouth. I relaised this is probably due to too much adrenaline so I decided to sue a McKenna style visualistion and took myself to the beach to listen to the waves.

Then the music changed (I had Sacred Woman on shuffle) and it started playing 'Moon (woman) with a backgorund sound of a stream and my immediate thought was 'Woman always giving in a stream of generosity'

I realised I need to make sure I am OK, or can't really help anyone else.

During the meditation I also focussed on my daydreams and realised at the moment I have 2 big ones. A Reiki practice and a holiday abroad. I have realised I need the holiday - whether abroad or in this country - and I probably need to focus on that. The implication is (from the cards and other things) that I am doing as much as I can to get a reiki practice.

It was the best most productive meditation I have had for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment