I am not going to put all the details here - but today I did some card picks that were on the 'wow' side and then did an unusual meditation. I was focussing on my weight issues and I think I finally know who Jenny is. I thought she was a reiki guide - but somehow that never quite fitted. I think she IS something to do with my healing but I also feel now she represents my higher self - a visual image for me to keep in mind when I need to contact it - as I need to when I am dealing with food and exercise issues= particularly choices about what when and how to eat.
I will share one bit of the meditation here. I was in my temple of dreams and I saw the 3 stained glass windows behind the alter. In the middle was Christ. On the right was a slim me giving reiki . On the left was a slim me using hypnotherapy.
Tomorrow is the pamper afternoon at the hospice. the first day of my new career???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment