Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Building a new life

I have had my operation, I have had my radio-iodine treatment, and we have been away on holiday. So now I am at the start of a new era in my life - and hopefully I can move on with things. Trouble is I am unsure what to focus on. Up till now I have always felt my spiritual work was something to do in my spare time. I was focussing on finding enough pharmacy work to keep me going financially while I dabbled in reiki and hypnotherapy. But I am no longer sure that is the best way. My meditation yesterday gave me the idea that keeping on with pharmacy is keeping me on the autumn side of the path.

Yesterday I did a tarot reading for myself asking for a reading if I stopped working as a pharmacist. I also asked Tony to do a reading using his goddess cards asking the same question. Both seemed positive - and the cards that Tony got indicated I needed to keep up with this blog (Tony I hope you are reading this!!!)

I decided to pull some cards for guidance - and decided to turn the tv off and put some nice music on while I did the cards. I used three decks. Raphael, Fairy and Tarot

One card fell out of the Raphael deck so I took that as my pick - and it was 'exercise' As I gad already done 30 minutes on the wii-fit this morning I took that as endorsement of my decision that I need to exercise more. In fact before I got up this morning I found myself thinking about going for a walk in the park. So I am guessing I had those thoughts in response to some gentle spiritual prompting

The Fairy deck gave me 'Make Music' That I am taking as endorsement of my decision to play some music. I bought a new CD called 'sound massage' while we were on holiday and that is what I am playing as I type this. I also wonder if I am being told to use music more with my healing.

My tarot cards were

The Devil
3 of Wands
3 or Pentacles

So something has come to an iniital completion - but thee is more to do. I don;t find that frustrating - I just want to be sure I am doing the right things. And that does feel like a reasonable description of how I feel at the moment.

Wands is creativity - and that backs up one of the cards Tony got during my reading yesterday. Pentacles is finances - and certainly finance is a critical factor in my decisions. Financially do I NEED to continue working as a pharmacist? But it is The Devil that has me fascinated. What am I repressing? What do I need to explore about my inner self? Is it telling me working as a pharmacist is repressing my spiritual work?

I need to meditate on that.

Later

I have meditated on that card. I found myself flying and able to see how all the 'places' I use in my meditations fit together. Basically the path runs from my 'safe glade' to my 'castle room' then branches one way goes to my 'moroccan house' and the other goes to my 'temple of dreams' I got the idea that my dreams are key to my role as a healer. I also got the idea that I am repressing my dreamer side and that this could be hindering my work as a healer. The Moroccan house is where I often see my reiki guide and where I tend to get my best info on patients - this is why I feel it represents my work as a healer.

So is my practical side - the one that feels I need to keep working as a pharmacist - actually hindering my healer side?

One of the cards Tony pulled for me yesterday was about taking risks. Is that the risk I have to take?

No comments:

Post a Comment