Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Its all in the cards

The other day I did a meditation and it was very interesting. I was walking through my forest, and realised on the left of the path it was autumn leaves while on the right it was spring grass. I decided to see what I would find on the spring side and ended up walking down some steps into a hollow with a stream running through it and a bed by the stream. I lay down and the top of the hollow got covered over by bushes. I got up and had to pull myself up a rope ladder to get out.

I aske don one the FB groups for some advice and got told it could be a new beginning which is probably true. However I realised I had the feeling of choice. I chose to explore the spring side. I decided I needed to re-visit the meditation again. However I also decided to ask Tony for a reading. One of the cards that came out was 'meditate' and another was 'write' He also pulled 'prioritise' . His reading was that I need to decide what my priorities and concentrate on them. He also pointed out I hadn't made a blog entry for some time.

I tried to reviist the meditation again this morning and this time took the path ahead. It wasn't a clear meditation but I found myself running and leaping a gate, but then it all went unclear and I couldn't get any clear images except maybe standing on a cliff. Hmm But trying that meditation on a morning when I am rushing to get out wasn't the best idea really was it.

I really do need to get back to blogging again. I haven't done much in either blog for ages. Bloging is a sign of discipline and I think that is what I lack sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment