Friday, 3 June 2011

I had an amazing half hour of prayer meditation and reiki self healing this morning. In my meditation this time I went on to the autumn side of the path. Penny was there with me - then suddenly the fire elemental I saw yesterday was there and all the leaves were burning up - in fact the whole landscape burned up - tore a whole in the view and through it I could see my temple of dreams.

I went in - and the image on the stained glass window was of Christ standing with his arms open welcoming me. The pews were full. Normally I walk up to the front but something kept me at the back and I decided to do some reiki self healing. My thoughts kept wandering during the reiki - but when I had finished I went back to the temple and I was still standing at the back. I turned and walked out - with the clear idea that all that was waiting for me in the temple will still be there for me once I am over my treatment. But I know my creativity will be needed in some way. I just have to work out how

No comments:

Post a Comment