Thursday, 2 June 2011

Elements

I wasn't planning on a long meditation today - and it wasn't but I did get some surprising images. I was going to my safe place and while walking through the forest I saw a stylised flame that came onto my hand for a moment then danced away. I entered my safe glade and the portcullis came down behind me. I looked round the glade and saw the hedge. the path and the other gate - which closed as I looked at it. I also saw a fountain (the green fountain from FV!!) and went over to have a drink. I realised it was emerald green - and thought Raphael. Then I felt a breeze and realised I was standing on the earth and saw I had all four elements present. I went and sat down on the bench and grounded myself and almost turned into a tree and got the idea that even a gale couldn't blow me over.

I wonder why the fire was outside the glade? I am not sure what this meditation means . Does it mean I have balance or need balance? I am sure I was being told I am strong enough to cope as long as I am balanced.

This needs more thought

No comments:

Post a Comment