Thursday, 30 June 2011

I didn't meditate last night. By the time I got to bed I was too tired. Today however I am up early and will have time to do my spiritual exercises before I go out.

Today the things on my mind are the meeting that I am having this morning with the beauty salon down the road about offering reiki to their clients, exercise, and healthy eating . I am meeting Magie later to go swimming. It will be the first time we have met since the holiday and the row over NOT meeting for a drink while we were both down in Cornwall My weight is out of control at the moment and I need to get BACK in control.

Yesterday I found myself wondering if my habit of throwing dried fruit on my breakfast was as healthy as it could be. It is probably quite high in calories. So this morning I decided to have fresh fruit with plain yoghurt. Yet again I pulled Detoxification from the Raphael deck. That feels like a supportive card for that decision.

Because of a tight schedule - Salon at 9, swimming at 10.30 - although I should walk to the salon I was toying with the idea of using the car just to make sure I am not late for swimming. I do feel the Environmental Awareness card I got from the Fairy deck is a nudge to make sure I walk.

I decided to pull a card from Daily Guidance from your Angels and got Innocence. Does this refer to the spat with Maggie?

Tarot gave me The Lovers - and card that indicates a choice or maybe a partner. Does this COULD this be a good omen for the meeting at the salon?

Or am I just reaching to make the cards fit what is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment