Thats how it feels today. I got an unexpected call from HMP Birmingham asking about my availability for work. It looks as if they have some dates for me in July. Suddenly I have enough work for the whole of July - having had NO offers while I was having my operation and treatment. I think I was on the wrong track before. I was thinking I needed to stop working as a pharmacist. I think what I needed to stop was WORRYING about how much work I would get.
I haven't mediated yet today although I have prayed and done my reiki principles. I got the idea that I should meditate tonight. Because of a trip to the doctor I didn't get round to my meditation etc until quite late in the day.
My cards are very interesting.
3 of Pentacles - again - from my Tarot deck
Awakening your true self and Honouring your true feelings from my Fairy deck
Jesus the Divine Healer and Forgiveness Heals from my Raphael deck
So the 3 of Pentacles is confirming the foundations are complete - but there is still more to do . No problem with that
The cards from the Fairy deck I think are telling me I need to be myself.
The Raphel cards have me thinking - and I think I need to meditate on then - whihc is probably why I got the idea about meditating later on. They could be confirming I am on the right path, that Jesus is with me in my healing work, but I think the healng is aimed at me - and I think I need to forgive someone but I am not sure who. Or it could be I need to ASK for forgiveness from someone - and I am not sure who.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment