Thursday, 23 July 2009

Carolyn

I went to see Carolyn yesterday after work. I had asked her for some advice via FB, and she suggested I go round. She didnt even charge me for her time.

It was fascinating. She asked me for some jewellery - and I gave her the ring Edna gave me. Se did psychometry on it. What she told me was accurate . Busy minds (probably both mine and Edna's) and I need to slow down.

I was hoping using that ring would give her a feel for Edna or a link to Doug . I am sure it was Doug she was seeing at Dudley Castle.

I dont think she intended to connect to the spirit world for me bu someone DID come through and it semmed to be Dad. the things she said related to growing tomatoes and chrysanthemums, and the value of gardening as relaxation. She mentioned his cough and chest, She mentioned that at 78 'it all fell apart' he died when he was 79. She asked if were planning any decorating. We are in the middle of a load of renovation and decorating. She mentioned some things that didnt make sense about a pocket watch he inhesrited from his dad, and a boy on bike. She also said Tony is very laid back - and that he should do more to help me in the kitchen - whihc is something I would appreciate and have asked him to do.

I asked Jane about the pocket watch but she said the only pocket watch she knows about is one that belonged Grandad. I presume she means Mum's dad. If it turns out she means Grandad Howe that WILL be amazing.

I wenmt to see Carolyn hoping to connect to Doug and try to get an inside track to Edna's mind. And Also some confirmation that I am doing the right things for Edna. I rpobably got the messages I needed to hear (slow down!!) And Carolyn did say it was probably impossible to get a good handle on what is going on in Edna's mind becasue ti is so busy. And it is true At one point Carolyn mentioned Edna coming out with a 'torrent of words' which is exactly what is like.

I really want Tony to meet Carolyn. I would love him to have a reading. If she doesn't go to Pendle Hill when we do, I wil make a formal appointment for us to see her.

It was interstimg that when talking about gardening Carolyn decribed it as very meditative . I told her later about my efforst at meditation attempting to unlock whatever psychic ability I may have.

I came away with a lot to think about. And I think some gardening will be on my agenda for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment