I did suggest to Edna that she avoids the common room because she wants to avoid conversations where her poor memory might become obvious. She denied it - but I still think I am right. I got regaled with tales of all the things she does in the common room - so I guess she has forgotten she hasn't been down for weeks.
I also took another look at my dice divination when I asked if Edna would go back to Fosters. I realised the one thing I hadnt looked at was the number I got from adding up the numbers. It came out at 4 - and the phrase 'major changes around the home' leaped out at me from the page of Soraya's book.
So I think the answer to my question is 'No she won't go back to Foster's'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment