skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A psychic journey
A description of how a sceptical scientist explored her own psychic abilities
Saturday, 25 July 2009
Training
I am booked on a training day in Stourbridge on 9thj August
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Krystal Wolf Holistic Care
Promote your Page too
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(31)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
►
2012
(26)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(89)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(126)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(101)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(19)
▼
July
(13)
Finishing this phase of the story
I have a mentir
Does this count?
Training
Carolyn
Re-visiting my experiments
In the middle of disaster
Divination attempt
Psychic twinge or pessimism
Unable to focus
A psychic challenge??
Practice makes perfect
My psychic and paranormal journey
About Me
Sally
I live in Birmingham with my partner Tony. I have a grown up son who is in the final year of his degree. I am a pharmacist and about to become a reiki practitioner.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment