I guess this journey began when I first started working through 'Change your life in seven days' although this was NOT one of the changes I imagined. That was in July 2006.
What I learned from that book , as well as lots of interesting things about myself, was how powerful a tool the mind is when used properly. I learned how to use visualisation to make myself feel better both mentally and physically and I was reminded very powerfully about the Redactors in Julian Mays 'Exiles' set of books -people who use psi powers to heal themselves and others. However it wasnt until January 2009 that I finally started on the journey built on those foundations.
In January I saw a ghost during a ghost hunt at York Railway museum. I had other interesting experiences there but seeing the ghost was the most compelling because I cannot debunk it.
I was part of group doing a vigil near the royal trains. We were as a group sitting near the middle of the 'platform' with trains both sides. My friend Jen decided to walk to one end where some of the group thought they could hear knocks. I decided to walk the other way -towards the way we had come in. I was the only person walking that way. I had not been asked to walk that way. In the distance I saw a figure and the words that went through my head were' Thats a rather freaky looking mannequin' I decided I didnt want to walk any further so turned and walked back to the droup. A few moments later we all left the area walking the way I had gone. It was duirng that walk that I frelaised there was no mannequin. At that point I freaked a bit.
This wasnt a 'corner of the eye' effect. It also wasnt a trick of the light becasuse the light was the same both times. Whatever I saw I saw it as 3 -D - and I was bale to dsescribe it as a woman in victorain dress. It was then I found out the train she was standing by was used by Queen Victoria. And no the figure was the queen!
If I was on Most Haunted I would be Kierasn. Sceptical looking for the non paranormal explanation. I have tried to debunk it and I can't.
I have seen mediums on the TV - and no fan of Most Haunted can really be totally sceptical about what mediums do. Unless it is all fixed or the people getting readins are all natural actors they are doing something. I have been to see mediums in person at the theatre and once in a spiritualist church. I alsway thought ' If I got a reading or a message I would have to beleive' but nothing happened - until I went on a ghost hunt at Dudley castle. The unt was intersting but nothing spectacular. Nothing that was conclusively paranormal. Then during the interval I watched the medium (Carolyn Lee) give an impromptu readin to Amy (from Dudley Castle staff) She came out with some amazing stuff that Amy confirmed 0 and her reactions made it plain she was staggerred by what Carolyn told her. No money chanhed hands, and it was obvious the readig would have happened with our without an audience. It was hard to beleive it was fixed. Then a few minutes later it was my turn. It was a clasic reading with Carolyn givng me an idea of who she was 'talking' to, but the information she came out with was impressive.
An easter connection - Alan's funeral was on maundy Thursday 2008
I feel as if I have a huge wirght on my shoulders - too right
I feel as if I have let my son down - again spot on
Not many mourners at the funeral true - well more than I expected if I'm honest by thatwas also true
But all that could have been intuited or lucky guesses. It was the next three facts that left me open mouthed
'You used to own a dog' true
'She was an alsation' - half true - but she looked liek a fluffy alsation
'She used to shake paws with her left paw' true
I know I hadn't told her or anyone else on the ghost hunt about Penny. The only two people I could think she might have been 'talking' to in the spirit world (Alan or Douglas) both had a link to Penny - it was almost as if that information had been offerred as proof of identity.
I cannot explain how she knew all that.
Also when I was chatting to Carolyn (after I had recovered from my shock!) we discussed the idea that everyone has the abiltity to be 'psychic' and that anyoen can be trained to use their ability.
As far as I know I have no psychic ability at all - but I do have a well developed empathy. I also have responsibility for Alan's Mother who has dementia. I decided if enpathy could be heightened, or even given a touch of telepathy it would be extremely useful. So I decided I was going to see if I could train my psychic side.
I have read books and intend to go on a course when I can find one. The reason I have strated this blog is to keep a record of my attempts to use any psychic ability and what the results were. I will talk in details about the books I have looked at later but for now I want to record my first two attempts top seriosuly use psychic ability
On Sunday I used dice divination to see if my feeling that my friend is seriosuly ill is correct. The question I asked was ; Will Andy longer than 1 year from today' Using the dice and numerology I certainyl didnt get any clear sign that I was wrong. And today from what Andy told me about his new medication I think his kidneys are very bad and I may be right.
This morning I tried to send a message of lov eand support to my sister. Today would have been my mothers 83 rd birthday - the frst birthday since she died and I now Jane will be thinking about Mum a lot. - and will probably be sad. I am hoping she got the message that I was thinking of her - although I have no idea if I can find out.
I also tired to help my baby godson Daniel who is ill. I just visualised him in my arms and tried to sue on him the sort of techniques I would sue on myself. I rang Rachel tongith and Daniel is ok - no worse than yesterday. te worry is that he has swine flu. He crayainyl wasnt worse than yesterday - and had slept a lot. Again I have no real way to know if I had any effect - but I still feel good for at least trying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment