Sunday, 26 July 2009

Does this count?

I'm not really sure but I'll put t down anyway - becasue if I get ots of these types of thing sit may indicate a trend.

One of the things Steve told me about Judy was that she had a previosu relationship whihc ended because hewas very manipulative. The thought that went through my mind was that it was possible Judy was the manipulative one - and she projected her problem on to him.

Yesterday having learned that the realtionship had broken Alanna (who was Steve's target until she said she preferred Scott!) told him that she had always felt Judy was manipulative.

Also he admitted that he DID see Judy as his 'one and only'. I am now wondering if I was also right when I felt that Judy had ended the realtionship because she wasn't ready to get serious - and Steve was govong clear signals he was.

I have booked myself AND Tony on the Hay Castle event. I am so pleased :-) I really want him to meet Carolyn and I want to meet Jeanagh.

No comments:

Post a Comment