OK so in the last 3 years I have moved from someone who was interested in the paranormal- but very sceptical - to being much less sceptical and wondering if I may have a psychic ability of some sort.
If I look back I can recall events from when I was a teenager when I felt I knew what was going to happen. I remember vividly an incident from the days as a Saturday girl at Boots. I was holding a jar of honey in my hand. I remember thinking' I wonder what sort of mess this would make if I dropped it' Next minute the jar was on the floor - and I did NOT deliberately drop it. There are non paranormal explanations - but a flash of foreknowledge IS one explanation. I also remember an event when someone we were xpecting did not turn up. I commented afterwards that I wasn't surprised that I had felt they were not going to turn up. That could just be hindsight or pessimism. But again it COULD have been psychic.
There is a lot of 'coulds ' and 'maybes' in the story so far. And I havent had much success when I have conciously tried to predict events.
A sceptic would look at the facts and correctly point out that I am claiming to have had forknowledge of events when I was young, but now am saying I have empathic ability. But maybe I still have the ability to nake predictions.
I remember doing a 'Mystic Mog' act at Steve's school fetes when he was at Juniot school. At the time I had a computerised 'I Ching' program. I would get the person to press the mouse key and bring up symbols - and I would give them a reading. I remember I foind it very easy to do, and sometimes the people I read for did say what I said made sense. I was in NO WAY pretending to be a reel fortune teller, It was clear it was all for fun, but maybe I was picking up something from them.
Just as I can rationalise that David Wells uses astrology charts as a tool to focus his predictive abilities, maybe I used the I Ching programme (or the dice in my recent experimemnts) to focus any ability I may have.
Why is all this so imprtant to me? Why am I currently investing money and time to find out if I have an ability?
It sounds trite to say I think I being 'called' to it - but that is exactly how I feel.
If it turns out I haven't got any ability will I be dissppinted? Yes. Will I think it has been a waste of time? No - becasue I know I have learned about myself during the past 3 years - and that information will always be useful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment