On Sunday I made a fruitless search on FB to see if I could find Doug. I wanted to let him know about Andy. I couldn't find him.
Yesterday after I made my entry in this blog I wanted to send Tony an email about the blog. Among the emails from a FB was one that told me Douglas Seager wanted to be friends with me. I nearly fell off the chair.
This NOT coincidence happening at this time. Was my search for him a touch of clairvoyance? Did I pick up that he was ready to make contact ?
My cards today ibcluded practice discipline and moving forward fearlessly. The info about MFF in the book includes the words 'you are making great strides' I read that and thought ' no sh*t sherlock'
I am clearly doing things right at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment