Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Paranormal psychology or coincidence

Any so called paranormal event can also be explained by psychology and/or coincidence. That is why events like the ghost sighting in York and the behaviour or the pendant at the workshop in Stourbridge are 'wow' moment. Psychology and coincidence can be ruled out. That does NOT mean I believe 'spirits' were involved - it means there is an explanation our science cannot explain that may or may not include beings/spirits from the 'afterlife'.

Recent events are not in that category - but they are still interesting. I have been carrying a bag or crystals - recommended by my pendant - since Sunday morning. Tony got the idea put into his head that I needed to carry them and sleep with them under my pillow for 3 nights. The choice of crystals surprised me because it included my Tigers eye which I thought of as just for protection. However the Crystal Bible told us it is also good for digestive system problems.

On Sunday I was tired, totally fed up and ad a flare op of my IBS that had started the previous week and it was making thoroughly miserable, I hadn't felt like exercising much, my food management was dire and to say I had 'negative self image issues' was putting it mildly.

This morning - after sleeping with and carrying those crystals for 3 days and nights - I have been able to do 20 minutes free step, and my IBS has resolved. In fact I felt more energetic yesterday because I had the energy to do some shopping in my lunch hour.

SOMETHING has worked. It could be the message from the pendant session on Sunday exerted a powerful effect on my mind. I suspect it is more psychology than paranormal or coincidence. But the fascinating thing is we have been given the chance to go and learn about crystals at a local 'new age' shop in August. Again it could be coincidence - but it does feel as if something or someone is trying to make sure I know just what crystals can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment