OK time to take a deep breath and record something that is almost certainly coincidence or imagination........but.
The other evening I was trying to get into a guided meditation and really not doing very well. I was lying in bed and I am wondering if at one point I drifted off very briefly into a doze. Whatever the reason, instead of seeing myself in a woodland setting I saw myself on a path made of square cobbles (aka small bricks) and I could see 2 brown and white spaniels running around.
I don't own a spaniel, never have owned a spaniel, am never likely to own a spaniel and don't know anyone who owns a spaniel. So there is no logical reason I should see a spaniel.
So fast forward to this morning and I decided to go for a walk in the park and try to get back into my exercise routine. On the way back I spotted a small brown and white spaniel running around with a ball in its mouth. He came up to me a couple of times while he was waiting for his owner to finish the conversation he was having. They walked past and I walked on thinking. Thats interesting then I looked at the path I was walking on. It was made of small bricks.
At that point 'interesting' became very spooky and weird. OK this wasn't an exact duplication of what I saw - not even close. But the two key factors were the type of dog and the type of pavement.
Coming so close after my apparent sensing of Andy's stroke I am very unsettled and wondering what else is going to happen. We are on an investigation this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment