Sunday, 4 July 2010

Getting my priorities right

This morning I put a new regime in pace. No laptop and no FB first thing in the morning. That gives me the time I need to exercise physically and spiritually. So I have done 20 minute son the wii fit, meditated and done some self healing as well as my cards.

I drew two interesting cards. The Queen of cups and Forgive. My immediate thought after the weekend was 'I have to forgive Alan' I meditated about these cards and came to the conclusion I have to forgive myself as well. I think the Queen is an indication I need to keep my emotions controlled - and use some rationality as well as emotion as i do this.

Today is Alan's birthday. I do NOT think it is coincidence I picked these cards today. His birthday may also be why Tony saw him at Dudley.

No comments:

Post a Comment