Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Meditation images

When I meditate I dont often get really vivif images. This is especially true when I am not uses a guided meditation track. Becasue I am having to guide' myself my brain is a bit too active . What seems to happen is I get ideas in my head that I then visualise. But the origina of the ideas is what worries me. Have they come from inside my head?

Last night I attempted to meditate for the first time in a few days. I went to my castle room (my choice??) For some reason I got the idea of a cloud of soot/dust being blown out as I opened the door. This could be an image of the spring cleaning I gave my mind the other weekend. I tried NOT to put a specific person in the room and instead as I walked in I tried to let my mind go and look around and see who if anyone was in there. The name Colin came into my head Tthis could be psychosomatic as I was t alking to someone at work today who was suspected of having an affair with someone called Colin at the last place we worked together. Initially I saw a man in a suit - very difficult to pin down what time period and I got the idea he was linked to Claire. then suddenly he was in a black suit a dog collar. Then the image of an egg came into my head. The curates egg????? I looked in the book and thought I saw a japanese symbol, At tat point I began to think I was getting delusions of granduer being shown one of the lost reiki symbols. As I can't now recall it if it was it is still lost. I looked out of the window into the garden and Dad was there gardening.

The unexpected images are the ones I believe come from outside me. Thats the dust, and the egg. I don't really think I have yet ANOTHER guide. I can't think of any reason why I would NEED another guide.

I did have some interesting waking visons tho - although these were before I went to sleep. It was mainly the normal colours I see when I close my eyes but it wasn't hard to make out the image of a bunch of roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment