I like the idea of affirmations -and I have realised they are just another way of focussing your thoughts. I am using a 4 part affirmation
I love and approve of myself
I am a reiki practitioner
I am a hypnotherapist
I am a partner in a small business
I used my pendulum today to pick which deck I was going to pick a card from and then to pick that card. I picked Appreciation from the Ask your guides deck.
Having posted my thoughts on The Lords Prayer the discussion turned to Ps 23 so I meditated on that and the card this morning as I felt they may be connected. I realised Ps 23 ia all about how much help we get and need from outside ourselves - while the card told me to recognise and appreciate the help. I think the new forums on FB - especially Litz Butcher's - are going to be a support to me. I also think they may give me a voice - i.e. somewhere I can post my thoughts. It does all rather tie in.
I went to the glade again this morning - still with its hedges and gates. For the first time in ages I saw all my gifts - and I think I need to appreciate the help from guides as well as from networks in the 'real' world. I also saw a new meaning for the handkerchief - it is something I can use if clients get emotional during their healing. I think it means just as I give support to them - so I have support for myself emotionally.
There has been a lot of talk about 2012 on one forum. Karen Handford told me it is all to do with the planets aligning next year (I can check if that is a fact) and energy gates opening up. Hmmmm. I can accept that a planetary alignment may change the gravitational pull - and gravity is a form of energy. But on the whole 2012 is way too fanciful for me - there is nothing factual I can really get my head round. And I have no idea where to get credible information
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment