Friday, 8 April 2011

This morning I was guided to use my Angel Therapy deck and to pick the top 3 cards which were Fairies, Indigo Child and Integrity. These puzzled me - but I used the pendulum to answer question and I feel that Indigo Child and Integrity are both telling me about myself. Telling me I am sensitive - and a leader - but need to make sure my actions are aligned with my values. Life coaching 101. Fairies puzzled me because it talks about my purpose being to help nature. With help from the pendulum I decided the best way to solve this was to do Laura Daligan's guided meditation. I was able to be a thinner me in the meditation. The gift I gave to Mab was a walnut, and she gave me a green gem. I was very aware of the green gem hanging on a chain round her neck as I visualised her. I couldn't formulate a coherent question for her.

With part of my mind I was criticising Laura's style and thinking it was a bit too fast paced - and found myself wondering about doing my own guided meditations. After all I will be doing hypnosis tracks for my patients. This fits in with other hints I have had about teaching being in my future.

Teaching and communication were on my list of things I want to do when I did CYLI7D
My cottage was full of books - with books on the coffee table
I can easily identify people I feel would benefit from reiki attunement
Emmeline from ROH has said she would be interested in learning reiki in a couple of years - by which time I will be master level. Its almost as if I have pupils coming forward already.

I need to think about this very carefully.

I also need to think about the walnut and the gem and what they may mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment