Yesterday morning I made a feeble attempt at meditation that got nowhere because I couldn't focus. I ended up juts doing Chris's rose visualisation , closing the curtain on it, then opening it to see what image I got. I got a swan.
I decided to ask on FB if anyone could give me a clue what it meant and got told it might be my totem animal. I also got told swan's can access dreamtime and indicates the ability to predict the future. Now although I would love to have that ability I don't believe it exists. When the psychics on 886 predict important events linked to a certain name )sometimes even a specific day) I am always very sceptical - and I wonder how many recipients of the messages get disappointed if/when they don't happen. But there is also a link to healing so I decided I couldn't dismiss the swan image as one from my imagination. It was nexpected - and for me that is a sign I am not imagining it.
So last night I decided to meditate before I went to sleep and see if I could get any further information about the swan. I was in my forest and found myself sitting by a small river with a swan on the water being very friendly towards me - head butting me like a cat, putting its head in my lap. I then linked the access to dreamtime and the ability to predict the future- and found myself thinking about my waking visions when I see writing.
I predicted to myself that I would have a waking vision and this time I would be able to read the writing. Deep breath - I did and I could. Just one word 'interrupt'
Wow.................................
I am now wondering what (if anything) I can do to make use of this and understand it better. I suspect nothing except create a stronger link so an messages can come through clearer.
Is the swan my totem? I have no idea. Do I have a totem at all? I have no idea. Four animals have appeared in my meditations at different times. Penny, a wolf, a robin, and now a swan. These last two are very recent - within the past week. They could all mean something or nothing - but I suspect they do all have a meaning on some level even if I don't believe in animal guides and/or totems.
Now the odd thing is I have never seen a cat - which is the logical animal for my subconscious to pick since my first close contact with an animal was with a cat (RIP TIddles - our neighbour's cat)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment