Saturday, 9 April 2011

My card this morning was the 7 of pentacles. I used the pendulum to try and work out what it meant and I think it is more to do with Krystal Wolf than it is for me personally. I am going to ask Tony to meditate on it.

I tried to meditate on it - but it didn't go well. I am unbelievably tired after the past couple of days - and I couldn't really focus. I did get an insight tho. The entrance to my safe glade is now through hedge arches with portcullis gates. I have seen the gate coming down on my head as I enter the glade - usually when I am not quite focussing. Today I got the insight that the gate represents my self destructive and self sabotage ability. Something to think about - when I have some energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment