Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Priorities

Today I have a busy day including an afternoon of work - PAID locum work so this morning I am having to prioritise what I do. That means spiriitual work before anything else.

I got my pendulum repaired yesterday. Since I am going to be using it more I realised it deserved better than the blu-tac repair to keep the chain attached to the crystal. So I took it inot the jeweller where we get out crystals. As I was waiting for him to finish the work I decided to go and look at the oracle cards - and me eye was immediately drawn to Archangel Raphael Healing cards. Elaine prayed to Rahael before my reiki treatment - and the spray she used was green. When I tired to see my aura I saw green. The cards are in a green box. They jumped to my attention - so I bought them.

This morning the pendulum indicated I should pick three cards from it. I got

Easy does it
Yes
Call upon Archangel Raphael for help

I take this is an indication I was right to agree to work this afternoon, but must not push myself. And that Raphael will be there helping me.

I asked the pendulum if I should work tomorrow afternoon as well - and got a negative. I am sure ROH will be disappointed - but they will survive. If I do both afternoons for them they may well expect me to do a lot more next week - and I am not ready for that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment