I usd the pendulum to help me pick cards today again. Cumbersome - but I feel it helps attune me to the pendulum and the cards - and gives me confidence in both. I got my usual decks out - and the pendulum rejected them all, so I asked it if I should pick from another deck and it said yes. So I got all the other decks and it indicated I should pick from Universal Love - a deck a feel little affinity for depsite it being vaguely reiki based.
I shuffled and a card dropped out. The pendulum said it was a pick. I then worked out I needed 3 more cards - and used the pendulum to help me pick them. They were
Message from heaven - be who I am meant to be
Love -let love guide me and respond with love rather than fear
Abundance- its coming my way and remember abundance is a state of mind
Meditation (I think this was the one that dropped out) 'Meditate upon a loving thought for it is through love that all becomes clear'
The overall message is I am doing the right things and things are working out.
Yesterday we got a message from The Falstaff asking is anyone wanted to do readings at the street party they are having for the Royal Wedding. We have said we would - so Krystal Wolf gets its first official outing much sooner than we thought. The invitation arrived on the same day our business cards turned up too. Its all coming together suddenly
Later
I meditated and ended up in my cottage room with Peter. The cottage room was full of books - there were even books on the coffee table. The curtains on the right of the room were red and open. the curtains at the left were green and closed.
I set my intention for the mediation as the meaning of the three cards apart from meditation and the message I got was I am EXACTLY as the universe intends me to be, and to stop negative thinking. So the message from 'be who you are meant to be' is 'For goodness sake accept you are who you are meant to be'
And abundance - well my typing of this was interrupted by a call from the agency asking me if I am free to work at ROH tomorrow and Friday. I have said I can do the afternoons only due to appointments at the hospice.
It feels right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment