Today started well. I did a good 30 minutes on the wii fir, had a healthy breakfast and was feeling really upbeat and in control. Then I went to meet Margaret and Sheila at Feet Retreat and it all came crumbling down because they wouldn't treat me due to a small crack in the skin on one foot. This really upset me - almost certainly out of all proportion to the actual event.
However there is still one thing on the plus side. Today we are meeting the ownere of the SaS Co hair salon in Bournville. They are interested in both my reiki and Tony's oracle cards for their pamper parties and I am almost certanly going to book a room one day a week at their other salon to give reiki. I have even ordered a portable trartment table and rolling stool!!
I pulled some cards. I ended up pulling 8 tarot cards. Well to be honest I went for one and the other 7 came with it. WHAT a selection!
The Tower
9 of Cups
10 of Pentacles
Ace of Cups
King of Pentacles
8 of wands
8 of pentacles
Ace of Pentacles
Tower = change, 9 of Pentacles - the wish card, 10 of Pentacles - making something concrete for the future, Ace of Cups -well aces are always good. I presume in this case the relationship is between us and Sarah . King of Pentacles - need ambition and determination, 8 wands end to delays - fortune is on your side, 8 pentacles - new direction in career, Ace of Pentacles - invest energy and drive in a new business
2 8's in the selection and I drew 8 cards - and 8 is the number of regeneration
How many good omens can there BE for the meeting??
But I must NOT get complacent. It still needs work and and dedication. It will only happen if we put the time and energy into it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment