I had weird dreams last night. In one I drove (or walked) into something that then wasnt there - and woke myelf up. In another I was suddenly bleeding very heavily for no reason - and woke myself up. It was VERY disturbing. I am left pondering if they have any message for me psychological or psychic. Probably not - but I don't normally have experiences like that.
But I did do some distance healing last for someone who posted an appeal on on of the FB groups. I told her what time I would be sending - but set the intention that it should arrive when it was convenient for her. I used a uccly toy as the focus and the energy felt odd somehow. I know I need to understand the feel the energy more to become a better healer, so I wonder if that is why I was moved to respond to Lotte's appeal in tat way. I have never done so before. And I wonder if the energy was in some way responsible for the weird dreams. I have in the past linked my waking bisions to working with energy.
Very strange
Tony looked at my crystrals last night - and the red crystal Sam chose is coming to pieces. I wonder why I bought it and do I need another piece of it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment