Sunday, 18 September 2011

Lets be honest. Last nights investigation left me feeling jealous and insecure. In a location that promised a lot, it all went very flat for our group while the group Tony was in had lots of activity. And Tony himself did his best David Wells/ David Acorah impression by talking to a spirit that tried to actually channel through him. And the information he got was confirmed as accurate. I was left feeling very down and thinking 'why can't I do that'

Actually the question should be 'why do I want to do that?' And the answer sadly is that type of mediumship is so much more impressive than than anything I can do. Knowing I can do hypnotherapy and reiki when Tony can't is very little consolation when I am having problems finding me who want to sue those skills.

I was too tired to meditate this morning but I did do some card picks. AYG gave me exhaustion, deprivation and business. I decided to make a pick from Law f Attraction and got ' I am not here to create sameness'

So what can I take from this.

1) I am not meant to do the same as Tony, I do what I do as well as he does what he does.
2) I am trying too hard
3) I am being unfair and mean by resenting his abilities
4) Together our relationship will build a successful business

Last night we did enough readings to pay back the cost of one of the tickets. Next weekend we have a psychic fayre and the following weekend is the Alcester Ghost festival when we will be doing MORE readings

Things are really going quite for BOTH of use - and I have no reason to be down

No comments:

Post a Comment