I have had odd dreams the past few nights. Most fade quickly but one has stuck with me so I feel it is significant. I was pulling some black plastic taps out of my mouth. It was long and was obviously a long way down in my insides. Sometimes it was all tangles up an knotted. I woke before I pulled it all out.
My meditation this morning was interesting. I ended up at the castle. Eli was waiting for me outside the room. I went in and looked rouns the room and it was full of books. I went o look through a large window on the right hand wall. It looked over a hilly landscape.
I was amazed by how many books in the room. Peter was behind the desk (in its usual place in fron of the window on the left hand wall. I sat down and I saw a quill pen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment