Friday, 30 September 2011

I was faced with a block yesterday. I asked Sue if I could substitute Caz for Tony in the deal she made me. Draw up a reiki 1 manual, teach Tony, and she would do the attunement free, She has refused for reasons I can understand. She was pretty sure Tony wouldn't actually take it beyond level one - and she is right. her concern is that if her name is on the lineage of someone who turns into a rogue healer, it looks bad on her.

However of course she then asked me if I am making any progress towards sensing the energy better. And I am not I don't think. I have told her I need to give more reiki and work on my meditation. I am wondering what her reply will be.

I feel very down that I am making so little progress with the reiki. I haven't given any reiki for over 2 weeks and I can always find reasons why I haven't got time to self heal.

I need to meditate on this - and will do so later today. I can't do it this morning becasue Steve is coming round for some life coaching - and it could be as early as 9 knowing him - and its already 8.10.

I must remember the quiet times devoid of wow moments are when we are learning. If I meant to teach reiki, I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment