Friday, 30 September 2011

We are at a psychic fayre today and need to make an early start so the meditation room is bare and doens't feel right. So I am using the blogging technique to clear my thoughts and get some inspiration.

Yesterday we went into S and J jewellers so I could by the Archangel Michael deck. It turned out we had both read for all the staff at the psychic fayre last Sunday. They must have been pleased with the readings because we got discount on the decks we bought. It was an unexpected - but very welcome validation for both of us. If the redaings had been bad, we would have paid full price. Tony had read for the man, and realised he had been spot on when he sensed he was connected with cards but didnt use them.

And yesterday I also got my certificates from Nick so I can officially advertise and charge for hypnotherapy. I was on cloud 9 when I got them,

Today is the all day fayre followed by a ghost hunt as part of the Alcester Ghost festival. Everyhting is all packed up. The KW sign is attached to some hardoard. and I am both excited and worried.

But I know I need to just relax and trust spirit to come through with the message. I am offering crystal readings again - I boght some new crystals yesterday - so I am hopeful they will be a draw. I am also offering reiki - and I really hope I get some takers for that. I am sure I need to give more reiki before I will be allowed to progress to teach.

I have just had a clear thought that I need to soem self healing before I go down. So I must stop this, have some breakfast (I am really hungry) and go and do just that

No comments:

Post a Comment