Friday, 9 September 2011
I have been reading the book I got on scrying. It is a strange mix of the philosophical and psychological. He accepts that the messages received may be from our subconcious - but talks quite happily about magic rituals. he does give soem helpful exercises to help you get the right focus in your mind when you are scrying. The first one is to visualise a simple object in your third eye. I have already been doing this by using the image of my moonstone as pasrt of my preparation to clear my mind. I cna fele my third eye tingle the moment I close my eyes and see that image so I knwo I am on the right track. he also talks about an astral space mirroring the physical space. So this morning I 'saw' my chair and alter in another space rather like Karl's white room exercise. And I just mentally asked for help over the way I found myself thinking about phoning in sick. I got the helpful thoguth that my self image is limiting me. Not that is definitely something to think about
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment