Sunday, 16 October 2011

I had a good day yesterday. I meditated and used the cards for the first time in a week. I didn't meditate properly - but I did pull 'meditation' as one of my cards. So today I am going to try a proper meditation.

Last night we ended up The Witch at short notice - and it was a VERY interesting evening. Tony saw stuff (something he has been wanting to do for ages) And I ended up giving a message to Emma. She was in contact with her uncle, who had already said he wanted her to talk to his aunt. I sudden;y got the word 'light hearted' come into my head. So I said'; He was a very light hearted person' and Emma said 'yes' I then pieced together everything she had already said' and said' he wants you to tell your aunt he is OK, and that he os OK with the fact that she has just re-married' (Emma had said her aunt had just married last week) I then just went with what I 'felt' was right and said he still loved his wife, but he had had to go and he was pleased she was carrying on with her life..

Now did I get that intuitively from what she had already said? Was I telling her what I THOUGHT her aunt would want to hear? I don't know - but I AM sure that was the message her uncle wanted to get across.

At the end of the evening Karl said people often make the mistake of trying too hard and thats me OK. But what I HAVE realised is just because I don't 'see' or 'hear' things doesn't mean I am NOT getting messages. I have been reading a life coaching book about 'meta models' and I have realised I am a kinaesthetic person. I 'feel' things. So is a great shock that psychically that is how I work? After all I came into psychic development to enhance my intuition - or how I 'feel' things from other people. I have to remember that and trust that when I do get the words or feelings in the right circumstances. And I think the key is recognising the right circumstances.

But for paranormal activity last night was a blast - including myself Emma and Rachel getting names on the ouija board that Carl could relate to that we could not know. Also Karl gave Emma a message about the front wheel on her car not knowing that she has had a recurring problem with the tyre on that wheel. And the table upstairs was moving in an amazing way, while the portal in the cellar was very active.

No comments:

Post a Comment