The psychic fayre yesterday was good. I gave some reiki, and I am hoping to get at least one proper paying customer as a result. The readings were not as good, and I have decided to concentrate on tarot since those were the readings that went best. I can offer tarot readings modified by oracle cards or crystals for a small extra fee.
One of my reiki clients felt like an affirmation that I am on the right track. It was a favour for Karl, given free of charge, but it not only used my reiki skills but my hypnotherapy taught counseling skills and life coaching skills and my pharmacy knowledge as she is on anti-depressants. She was adamant that she wants to come and see me again professionally, and insisted I give her one of my cards.
I have also an idea about a circle. Marie wants me to help her with spiritual development - so when she comes round we have a small circle of 3 and we can all work together. That will also enable me to reduce the amount she pays me without her feeling guilty. If we benefit as much from what we do as she does, why should she pay as a massive sum of money? That feels like a 'win-win' to me
We know of other psychic fayres in the area, karl is going to have another one in Alcester in a couple
of months so we seem finally to have got our feet under the table with that.
My next goal MUST be to improve my mediumship so I can try to go for reiki teacher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment