Sunday, 23 October 2011
Two very interesting cards today. Ten of swords and from the Law of Attraction deck 'I can reach for a better thought" So I meditated on what thoughts and attitudes I need to change (or am changing?) and got the idea that I must stop self limiting thoughts. But the tarot card indicates this is a pivotal time to make the change - so why now? Maybe because I am on the brink of a new career as a hypnotherapist? With the thoughts I have had about working out of Little Aston since I have the connections there - and the fact that I may have another client from there . Plus the question from another friend about whether hypnotherapy can cure emetophobia it isn't an unreasonable assumption that I may well have the beginning of a client list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment