I had an interesting spiritual 'workout' this morning. I drew a card from the Archangel Michael Deck and got Eternal Love - and a reminder that I am amble to give AND receive love.
Then I drew a tarot card to meditate on - and drew 'The Moon' I asked for a card for mediation rather than something relevant to me. In my meditation I saw myself walking in the card. I felt the water and it was war,. i touched the pillars and they were cold. I felt confused. I couldn't get close to the wolf.
When I looked in the book, one of the things it can indicate is 'confusion' But the other things that stood out for me is how the dog (which I hadn't even noticed because it blends into the background) and the wolf represent the conscious and unconscious mind. How apt is THAT for a hypnotherapist?
It also says that when the moon appears ina reading it may indicate the decisions should be deferred. I didnt think about that at the time - but as I was walking home, I realised work had been so dire I was considering whether I wanted to offer ROH ANY days in the new year. I realised the card was possibly also a warning against doing something in haste that I may regret. I don't NEED to decide yet - and shouldn't decide on the basis of one day however bad it was. I need to keep my options open. So I think that card was also for guidance as well as meditation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment