Sunday, 9 October 2011

I have been feeling decidedly 'meh' for a couple of days, so I decided to do some self healing this morning. It was an interesting experience. IAt one point I had my eyes open, and could see my reflection in the mirror. I didn't look like me. It was as if someone else face was impressed on mine. Jenny?

And later on I had my hands on my abdomen - but I could feel reiki going into my head. It started off of one side so I asked Jenny if it was her to move it to the other side ....and it did.

When I first started channeling I had my hands by my head. I could feel the energy leaving my hands - and as normal wondered if it was just my hair tickling my hand - then I realised my hands were well away form my hair.

I felt REALLY thirsty as I was channeling.

All in all it was an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment