Sunday, 16 October 2011

Ok. This morning I got back into the routine of doing my spiritual exercises early. And I decided to use a card pick as part of them. I intended to pick just one card - but ended up picking five - and all I can say is WOW

In order I picked The Hierophant, Strength, Knight of Pentacles, 6 of Pentacles and The World.

As I said WOW. SO many relevant images and ideas. A desire for spiritual development, inner resources available. slow and steady progress, giving and receiving - and completion of something major.

So much of that fits in with Kabbalah ideas - but also with what feels right about where I am at the moment. And with what I am doing. It even fits if read as a horseshoe spread.

As I said .....WOW

2 comments:

  1. I don't know a lot about the cards but really interested in following this blog :)

    ReplyDelete