Saturday, 26 November 2011
Communication
I am being prompted to think about my communication abilities. One the one hand one of my patients at the hospice I felt I was failing with thinks I am quite the best person she deals with at the hospice - so clearly I am communicating something well.On the other hand I now have a 100.00 fine from HMRC because my old accountant and I have appalling communication between. I know I feel he didn't listen to me. I suspect he feels I didn't listen to him.
Obviously some of this has been prompted by the reading I have been doing for hypnotherapy.In a way it has also been prompted by the bizarre song Sandeep decided was 'perfect' for me. The image I project is part of my communication.
HOW I communicate will affect WHAT I communicate.
I am not sure where this is leading me - but it does feel important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment