Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Yesterday I did a card pick for myself and got Solar Plexus Chakra - with a message all about taking control. It did fit rather well with how I was feeling. Yesterday I got the thought that I need to ask Raphael for hep with my weight and health issues. It something I have done before- with no specific result. But this time I got the thought about asking for him to remove the blocks in my mind that STOP me from losing weight and being healthy. I can't work out what the secondary gain is. So I decided to do picks from the Raphael deck for me this morning. One fell out - second opinion. The two I picked were 'Massage' which is all about recognising I deserve self treatments, and the 3 rd card was - almost inevitably ' Call upon Archangel Raphael. That was a bit of a wow - because as I was shuffling I thought that would be a logical card to pull. Second opinion stumped me a bit. I am being referred for a bladder and kidney ultrasound, but in my other blog I have just speculated about asking Claire to help me with some hypnotherapy. It only occurred to me as I was typing this entry that the second opinion COULD be from her - and having hypnotherapy is the kind of treatment I am being encouraged to accept by the Massage card. This is a classic case of blogging as meditation because these ideas are coming as I type. Wow!!!! Using the word 'logical' about card picks is a bit of an oxymoron - but it would be a logical card for Raphael to direct me to under these circumstances. I AM a logical person - and I long ago realised my that logical side is necessary for me healing skills. So I guess whoever or whatever is communicating with my subconscious when I pick cards knows it has to work with that side of me - which is why I got the 'logical' card about calling on Raphael. The ONLY time Raphael has appeared to ignore my requests is when I ask for my health issues. I have had had positive responses for NON health issues The logical reason for that to happen is because I have blocks that are stopping me from giving permission for my health issues to be sorted out. And clearly I am being told I need help to sort them out..

No comments:

Post a Comment