Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Communication with the universe

Some of my friends have been posting about amazing results from putting a problem out to universe. So I decided to think about what I wanted to communicate to the universe. I felt I hadn't been making much progress with building up a practice. I decided I needed to be clearer about what I wanted. So I decided to focus o one thing. I decided I would focus on getting a reiki client I treat up at the salon. To do this I decided at least once a day I would stand in front of a mirror and answer an imaginary phone call from an imaginary client and book an imaginary appointment up at the salon. Why stand in front of a mirror? because if I SEE myself acting as a reiki practitioner I will feel and believe I am a reiki practitioner. That is the message I want to communicate to the universe that I AM a reiki practitioner, and that I want to see my clients at the salon. After all that will help Paula as well. I decided to do it at the start of my spiritual exercises in front of the mirror in the meditation room. I also decided I would do it any other time I had a mirror and some privacy. I even activate the fake call feature on my phone. So I did it Tuesday twice and yesterday just in the morning. I have done it this morning as well. But I have to report something that must get classified under 'interesting' One of my hospice patients, wants to book me for a couple of extra sessions at her home in the full knowledge that she will have to pay me. OK it could be coincidence - probably IS coincidence - but its still interesting............. I am not giving up on this. I am thinking about building a scrap book of pictures. Maybe take one of the salon with something about reiki photoshopped onto the window......................

No comments:

Post a Comment