Wednesday, 2 November 2011

I did 3 card picks this morning. Raphael gave me ' You are a healer' whihc was SO good to get at the start of my day at the hospice.

Fairies gave me 'detoxification' which was what I had already decided I needed to do today. Not a standard detox - but a real attempt to drink LOTS of water - which I do anyway at the hospice . Also keep my food intake simply healthy and as sugar free as possible. I slept badly yesterday and I am sure it was my unusually high chocolate/sugar intake yesterday that was to blame. (caked and biscuits brought in by other staff, a drug lunch, and the remains of the trick or treat bag- it was a lethal combination)

The I got Queen of Pentacles and that was the focus for my meditation. I saw myself sitting in front of her, and she wrapped her scarf - with the roses that mean love - round my neck. I got the message to love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment