Thursday, 3 November 2011

More an oddity than a wow - but I DO feel this is worth recording. This morning my tarot pick was King of Cups. I decided to try to meditate on it, and tried to 'meet' him . But in a poor attempt to meditate my thoughts were confused and I found myself thinking about Milton Erikson and wondering if I needed to become more confident with Eriksonian , because my current hypnotherapeutic approach hasn't worked well with the two patients I have seen so far at the hospice.

Imagine my amazement when the explanation about the card seemed VERY apt for someone who is a hypnotherapist - and inlcudes the word 'confused' .

In fact during the meditation I got the idea the king WAS Erikson.

I will go back to my Eriksonian notes and write myself an eriksonian induction .

No comments:

Post a Comment