Saturday, 19 November 2011
OK how described last nights ghost hunt at The Station Hotel? Tony didn't go in the end so I went on my own. And we both thought it could be useful for me to step out of Tony's shadow and see what I can do on my own. What happened definitely gets filed under 'interesting'
I ended up in gorup with Sheena (Mother of the organiser who loves her diwsing rods) and 4 young men friends - who were all 'lovely boys' who had never been on a ghost hunt before. We went to a room in the cellar where I got the name 'Benjamin' who I felt was a 14 year old boy. Deena's dowsing rods confirmed the information I got, and confirmed when I was sure he was standing right behind me. But when one of the guys asked a question I would get an instinctive reaction of 'yes' or 'no' and the rods mainly confirmed my thoughts. This carried on even when we went back to the base room when Deena confirmed he had followed us and I was sure he was standing by me.
Now what was REALLY interessting was that there IS a Benjamin among the spirits at the hotel - although the descriptions didn't quite fit. The member of staff described him as a gay ghost (and how intersting that the 4 men were gay) Now while were still in the cellar we got the information that was scared of men. And I made a link to paedophilia. So the information I got wasn't a MILLION miles away from what has been discovered before.
I heard Deena describe me as a 'very talented lady' Sadly cystitis attacked me so I ended up leaving early - but I think I made a good impression
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment