Saturday, 12 November 2011
I am still trying to take in all the events of last night. Drakelow tunnels is an amazing place - and it was an amazing night. The group high point came in discussion of noses and lights one group saw while some of the others were elsewhere. Since Tony and I were in different groups, we both have trusuted witnesses for what happened. Our group heard what sounded like a scream, and tired to call out to see if the other group were OK. We then kept seeing lights we thought could be them returning. When we finally re-united about 20 minutes later, they had NOT heard the noises we heard and could not have been the source of the lights we saw. They also did not hear us call out for them the first time. However they DID hear when we yelled out for them about 20 minutes later. They said they had not at any time called out. So wtf di our group see and here?
Personally it was an amzing night as I was getting names that Chris (the guide) confirmed as correct. I correctly identified the room where she use the table and glass for divination by sense. I led an amazing conversation with one spirit (Mr Edward Mullen - a surgeon that Tony had picked up on earlier in the evening but Chris was unable to confirm our information) This conversation ended up in yet ANOTHER rescue for Tony and I - although the rest of the group joined in to help.
I remember when Cal and Jeanagh taught us about lost soul rescue at Hay Castle. I remember thinking 'I don't think I'd ever do this' How wrong I was.
To top the evening off I gave three readings - all of which the readers confirmed were accurate, and very helpful, PLus we may have made a useful contact in Chris - the guide at Drakelow.
One persistent feeling I had during the evening was either a headache - or that tingling feeling on my head as if I was wearing a hat of some kind. This does fit with a strange image I got when I was telling Tony about the tingling. I got an image of THomas putting his top hat on my head. But what does it MEAN!!!
All I can say is yesterday I felt more receptive than I have felt before. Can't WAIT to do Creaky again if I stay this open!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment