Thursday, 10 November 2011
Yesterday was iVERY interesting and rewarding - but very tiring. And I now feel rather guilty. Tonight I should be going to do some healing at a cancer support group in Solihull - and I can't face the drive. I have done the trip too and from Solihull every day apart from today so far this week. And last night my journey home was via Balsall Common - 5 miles in the opposite direction! Yet again its the driving thats tiring me. So I am NOT going - and I;'m afraid I am probably not going to go to the training tomorrow. I feel I have a choice - either the course - or Drakelow tunnells - and I know which one is more important.
This doesn't fit very well with the precepts about being honest and hard working BUT I need to be honest and admit I overestimated my ability to manage everything this week. And I think I need to show myself some compassion.
I know the story about the beggars who paid nothing for their healing not benefit from Usui's treatment isn't really true. - but I do feel there has to be a limit to the amount of 'free' work I do - because it DOES take it out of me. Maybe thats a sign I need to ground myself better. But there does have to be balance. "Giving and receiving' is a card I have picked more than once. I do need to learn to say 'no'. I also need to be honest about my limits.
I had an interesting meditation today. I was walking along my normal path then turned off to the left and sat on a wooden bench with Thomas. We got showered with petals from an apple tree that shaded the bench. teh grass was very green and it was obviously spring time. I looked up at the sun - and got the impression of sunlight boring in through my third eye chakra. Then I became aware that both sides of my head were tingling as well as my third eye chakra. I tried to 'see' if anyone was holding my head - but couldn't. I have no idea what it means - but I am wondering if something has been unblocked . Blocks of various sorts have been on my mind lately.
Draeklow could be VERY interesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment